On Lawcus, you can securely share files like images, documents, video, audio and more with clients, without fear of data breaches.
Note: You can only share files with clients if you’ve invited the client to Client Portal and shared a matter with them.
Here’s how to share varying type of files with client:
1. Go to Matters
2. Click on the matter you’ve shared with the client
3. Click the attachment icon and select Upload a file in the dropdown
4. Locate and choose the file on your PC
5. Hover on the uploaded document to reveal a set of options in front of it and click Share
6. Click the searchbox and select the client from the dropdown
The document would be immediately shared to the client on Client Portal