For the purpose of your law firm bookkeeping, you can add as many types of bank accounts as you want on Lawcus, from Trust to Trust Liability, Checking, and a variety of other accounts.
And after creation, you can very much still further edit those accounts - to bring them up-to-date - or summarily delete them if you so wish.
Adding an account:
1. Go to Accounts on the left side-menu
2. Click Add Account
3. Specify the account type
4. Enter the account name
5. Enter other details, if you deem fit
6. Click Save to wrap up the process
Editing an account
To edit a bank account added on Lawcus through the adding an account guide content:
1. Navigate to the Accounts side-menu
2. Click the saved account you’d like to edit
3. Hit the pen-like edit button
4. Make your edits
5. Click Save once done with the editing