Before or even after you designate a user role, you can define the permissions allowed for each role-designate.
To define permissions:
1. Go to the avatar logo on the top of the screen, from wherever you are
2. Click 'Manage your Organization'
3. Click 'Roles' on the side menu
4. Define permissions by ticking the box of feature(s) you want each role designate to have access to
5. And if you've previously defined permissions for varying role and want to do some editing, check and uncheck features’ boxes as you see fit.
Note : Permissions for admin and member roles are pretty much non adjustable, meaning that boxes ticked under them can't be unticked. Other roles can however be edited.