In Lawcus, you can seamlessly launch drip campaigns, a versatile tool that's instrumental in nurturing enduring connections with prospective leads, paving the way for their transformation into cherished clients.
For example, when a case is closed, and you want to send drips of pre-written messages to them over time.
Strategically plan and sequence drip emails to your prospects:
In our example below, our workflow is created when a new lead is created, and then the drip emails are sent out to the client.
On Lawcus, the drip email campaigns can be setup using the Time Delay action in the workflow.
1. Click Automation on the left sidebar
2. Click +Add to create a workflow
3. Input the name and description of the drip marketing workflow and set the trigger type. Choose pipeline (i.e. lead source) and stage, and tap Continue
4. Scroll down to select the Time Delay action, setup delay and click Continue+new action
5. Choose Send Email as the next action and click Next to create your first email drip
6. Choose one of your users or yourself as the sender of the drip email
7. Specify that the recipient name should be sourced from the new lead details
8. Input a Subject line
9. Compose your email message
10. Create another Time Delay action
11. Add the next email drip
Note: You can add as many Time delays and emails as you want in your drip email campaign. Once done, tap the Inactive toggle into Active state to get the drip marketing workflow running
By following these steps, you can effectively set up and manage your drip marketing campaigns within Lawcus, nurturing relationships with leads and guiding them toward becoming valued clients.