Admins should sign in to their Google Admin Console; from the Google Admin dashboard, go to “Security” and open up “Settings”.
2. Then, admins should scroll down and click on “API Permissions”
3. Click on “Manage Third-Party App Access”.
4. Click on “Add App” and select “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”
5. Copy-paste and Search our below Google Client ID 949002173594-9qdroei7ab8o4d47i8bqd6qp289t1s56.apps.googleusercontent.com
6. Click on Select
7. Select trusted and click on configure
The Lawcus app will now appear in your list of “App Access Control”