In the process of adding new roles on your Lawcus account or after adding, you can enable the IP address security protection to prevent access using insecure internet network connections like coffee shop wifi and other unsecured public networks.
Method 1: To enable IP address security while creating new role:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the new role creation window to locate the IP address entry field
2. Input the IP address and add as many fields as you want
3. Click Create to save
Method 2: To enable IP address security after new role creation:
1. Tap your Avatar image and click Manage your Organization
2. Scroll down and tap Roles on the left-sided menu bar
3. Navigate to the newly created role and tap the Restrict access by IP hyperlinked text.
4. Input the IP address in the required field and click Update