Admins should sign in to their Google Admin Console. From the Google Admin dashboard, go to “Security”.
2. Then under the Security section go to "Access and data control" and select "API Controls".
3. Click on “Manage Third-Party App Access”.
4. Click on “Add App” and select “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”
5. Copy-paste the below Google Client ID:
NOTE - Use the client id mentioned above. Don't select the Lawcus app from the drop-down.
6. Click 'Search' then 'Select'.
7. Select the Client ID
8. Choose "Trusted: Can access all Google Services" then click "Configure"
Lawcus is now whitelisted and will appear in your list of “App Access Control”