Document templates exist for the sole purpose of saving you the stress of manual data entry involving tweaking, deleting, and entering data whenever you have cause to send out a document to a client.
Now that you’ve created a document template, how do you put it to use when the need for it arises?
To generate a document from template:
1. Go to the Matters side-menu
2. Click on the client’s matter
3. Tap the clip-like attachment icon and hit Document from template
4. Click the empty field to choose your template from the dropdown
5. Click the Create a document from template button
6. The appropriately-filled document should be on its way to the recipient and appear in the matter info section where you tap to save it
Note: For more on document template and automation, check out this helpful video